The video below will guide you through the process for installing your NURVV Run.
Installing NURVV Run insoles
- Remove the current insole from the running shoe
- To ensure that your NURVV Run is the correct size, lay your NURVV insole on top of your shoe’s insole before removing the protective layer. You should be able to see the shoe insole visible around the Nurvv Run insole. The NURVV Run insole should be slightly smaller as per the below pictures below. If you can not see the shoe insole’s edges around the NURVV Run insole, please contact customer service to exchange for a smaller size. Do not cut the NURVV Run insoles. If your NURVV Run insole is bigger or much smaller than the shoe insole you should look to exchange to a more appropriate size before fitting. The wrong size of NURVV Run insole will result in movement and potential unrecoverable damage to your Nurvv Run insole.
- Check the inside of your running shoe and remove any loose dirt etc.
- Once you are happy that the Nurvv Run insole size is the correct size for your running shoe remove the protective layer and discard.
- Put the NURVV Run insoles into the running shoe toe-first and NURVV Run logo pattern side up leaving the heels raised.
- Pull the Velcro tab on the back of the clip to open it and place it on the sidewall of your running shoe. If you are running in thin-walled shoes, you may need to use the NURVV clip adapter. The clip should sit squarely against the top of the training shoe wall and at the lowest point.
- Push the heel of the Nurvv Run insole down into the shoe, ensuring tail is straight, free from twist and that the Velcro tab faces down towards the base of the shoe before pressing the tail of the insole against the inner wall of your running shoe to secure it. The tail should sit flat against the wall of the running shoe at a right angle to the base and any excess length should loop out of the shoe at the top of the clip. Failure to put the tail as squarely as possible may result in movement and damage to your Nurvv Run insole.
- Ensure that your Nurvv Run insole is perfectly flat to the base of your running shoe before placing your original shoe insole over the top.
- You can now attach your tracker and go for your first run!
- Press and hold the power buttons located on both trackers' inner face until the tracker status lights start flashing.
- Attach the trackers to the clip by repeating this process for both trackers: put the bottom of the tracker in the notch at the bottom of the clip and push the tracker towards the clip until it snaps into place. The right tracker has the large Activity button on the outer face.
- Make sure the Bluetooth on your mobile device is switched on so that you can pair your trackers to your device.