NURVV Run is compatible with the Apple Watch from Series 3 and Watch OS 5 onwards.
Setting Up the NURVV Run Watch App
If ‘Automatic App Install’ is selected in the Watch app, the NURVV Run Watch app should be installed when NURVV Run is installed on your iPhone. Alternatively, install the NURVV Run app on your iPhone, and then open the Watch app. NURVV Run should appear in the list of available apps. Tap to install the NURVV Run Watch app.
Configuring a Run with Apple Watch
To run with your Apple Watch, follow the steps below:
1) Switch the trackers on and connect to the iPhone as usual.
2) Navigate to the Run Hub and select a compatible run type. NURVV Run currently supports Outdoor runs and Pace Coach runs on the Apple Watch.
3) While the iPhone is configuring the trackers, open the NURVV Run app on the Apple Watch. Once the tracker configuration is complete, a watch icon will appear on the phone screen. Tap this icon to connect the watch to your trackers.
4) Your Watch will connect to the trackers and display the selected run. Once you see this, you can put your iPhone away or leave it behind and complete the run with your Watch.
5) Tap Confirm on the Watch to proceed with the selected run.
6) If you'd like to review/change the haptic and audio cues you'll receive during a run, swipe left and you can toggle these on or off. You can return to the Start Run screen by swiping right.
7) The RUN button on the Watch will turn white to indicate that the run can be started. Tap RUN to begin your run.
Running with Apple Watch
A variety of visual cues can be displayed during a run. To cycle through the available cues, swipe right.
To access session controls, including Pause/Resume and Stop, swipe left.
Audio Cues via Apple Watch
If a compatible set of Bluetooth headphones is connected to your Watch, you can receive NURVV Run's live coaching cues while listening to music during your run.
Alternatively, you can receive NURVV Run's live coaching cues via the Watch speaker if you're running without headphones.
After a Run
Once a run is finished, a summary will be shown on the Watch. To view the full Run Summary, open the NURVV Run app on your iPhone and connect your trackers.
Restarting the NURVV Run app on your Apple Watch
To restart the Nurvv Run App on Apple Watch, with the Nurvv Run app open, press the side button and hold until you see a menu with Icons on it, including Power Off. When you see this screen, hold in the crown button until you see the Nurvv app slide of the screen. Then restart the Nurvv App.