Removing Trackers from Insoles
The connection between the trackers and the insole is quite stiff (to avoid detachment during runs), so you should aim to remove the trackers from the insoles with some care to avoid damage.
For most users, it will be easier to remove trackers from insoles when you are not wearing your shoes.
- Take your shoes off
- Point the shoe away from your body
- For the right tracker, place your left thumb on the tab at the top of the insole clip and your right thumb just behind this on the top surface of the tracker close to the status LEDs.
- Prise the top edge of the tracker away from the insole clip using a slight turning force.
- Repeat this process with the opposite hands to remove the left tracker.
NURVV Run trackers will allow 5hrs of running on a full charge.
- Take the right tracker and plug it into the right side of the charger. The charger is marked with an R for right and an L for left. The right tracker is the one with the Activity button.
- Take the left tracker and plug it into the left side of the charger.
- Plug the power cable into the charger, and plug the other end of the power cable into a USB port on a device or wall outlet.
- The tracker status lights will display a slow pulsing red light to indicate that the trackers are charging.
- When the trackers are fully charged, the status lights on the trackers will be lit solid green.
Removing trackers from the charger
Note: Always unplug the power cable before inserting or removing your trackers from the charger.
Unplug the charger. Remove the trackers from the charger in the same way that you remove the trackers from the insole clip, taking care not to use the USB cable as leverage.