Installing the app and creating your account
- Go to the app store and type in "NURVV Run" into the search bar.
- Install and open your NURVV Run app.
- Set up your account using your email.
- Enter the verification code into the app. This code will be sent to your email, if you don't see it in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- Once your account is verified, enter your user details.
Charging your trackers
- Attach Trackers to the charger.
- Plug the charging cable into the charger and power source.
- The Charger lights will turn red when charging and green once they are fully charged.
- Click here for a detailed explanation of the status lights.
- Remove the trackers from the charger by placing your thumb on the textured tabs and pulling apart.
Pairing your trackers
Choose pair your trackers and confirm that
- Your mobile device has 20%+ battery charge
- Your trackers have 40%+ battery charge. The LED lights will change from red to green when they are fully charged.
- The trackers are connected to the charger and charging
- Your mobile device has a connection to Wifi
- Bluetooth is enabled
Select your tracker to finish the paring and choose Update Your Firmware to complete the setup process.
If any errors occur during the firmware update or syncing process, follow the prompts in the NURVV Run app to restart the process. If errors persist, please contact NURVV Run Customer Service.
Setting up NURVV Run Insoles & Trackers
Installing NURVV Run insoles
- Remove the current insole from the running shoe.
- Remove the protective layer from the NURVV Run insoles.
- Put the NURVV Run insoles into the running shoe toe-first leaving the heels raised.
- Pull the velcro tab on the back of the clip to open it and place it on the sidewall of your running shoe. If you are running in thin-walled shoes, you may need to use the NURVV clip adaptor.
- Push the heel of the insole down and press the tail of the insole against the inner wall of your running shoe to secure it.
- Replace your running shoe's original insole on top of the NURVV Run insole.
Attaching NURVV Run Trackers
- Remove the trackers from the charger once the lights are green indicating that they are fully charged.
- Press and hold the power buttons located on the inner face of both trackers until the tracker status lights start flashing. Here you can find a quick guide to what the LED light on the trackers indicate
- Attach the trackers to the clip by repeating this process for both trackers: put the bottom of the tracker in the notch at the bottom of the clip and push the tracker towards the clip until it snaps into place. The right tracker has the large Activity button on the outer face.
- Make sure the Bluetooth on your mobile device is switched on so that you can pair your trackers to your device.
Now its time to go for your first run
- Mark sure your trackers are charged and switched on.
- Connect your trackers to the clips.
- Open the NURVV Run app and select the Run tab.
- Select 'Outdoor' or 'Indoor' to start the run of your choice.
- Wait for NURVV Run to configure your trackers
- Tap the Blue run button once your app shows ready to run.
- The app will give you a 3, 2, 1, countdown, and then it will start recording your run.
- When you are ready to stop your run first tap pause on your run screen then hold down the stop button until the circle completes around the NURVV icon.
- You will then be able to see your run summary.
- Turn the trackers on and head outside without your phone.
- Wait for the left tracker status light to display a slow pulsing green light, indicating that it is ready to run. This should take no longer than 20-30 seconds.
- Red and yellow lights indicate that the trackers are searching for GPS. It is important that you remain still during this process to get the quickest connection.
- Once you see pulsing green lights, press the Activity button (the large button on your right tracker) to start an Outdoor run. The left tracker status lights will change to a quick flashing green, indicating that the run has started.
- To pause your phone free run, press the activity button. In the paused state, your trackers LED lights with flash green and yellow.
- To restart your run from the paused state, simply press the activity button again or to end your run, hold down the activity button for 4 seconds. Your tracker will return to a slow pulsing green. You can then turn off your trackers.
Your runs will be stored on your trackers until they are uploaded to the app.
Syncing your runs to you app
- Open your NURVV Run app
- Turn on your trackers and bring them in range of your phone. This will work on or off your NURVV clip.
- The app will automatically begin the syncing process.
- Wait for the Tracker icon at the top right to complete its revolution.
- Once the syncing process is complete, you will see your synced runs appear in the run history tab