Yes, you can run phone-free with your NURVV Run.
First, you'll need to pair and initialize your trackers. To do this, download the NURVV Run app and follow the instructions.
Once your trackers are initialized, you can start a phone-free run by following the steps below:
Starting a Phone-Free Outdoor Run
- Turn the trackers on and head outside without your phone.
- Wait for the left tracker status light to display a slow pulsing green light, indicating that it is ready to run. This should take no longer than 20-30 seconds.
- Press the Activity button (the large button on your right tracker, see image below) to start an Outdoor run. The left tracker status lights will change to a quick flashing green, indicating that the run has started.
Pausing / Resuming Phone-Free Runs
To pause a phone-free run, press the Activity button. The left tracker status lights will flash green and yellow, indicating that the run is paused. To resume the run, press the Activity button again. The left tracker status lights will revert to flashing green, showing the run has resumed.
Ending Phone-Free Runs
To end a phone-free run, first pause the run, then push and hold the Activity button for 4 seconds or more. When the button is released, the left tracker status lights will show a slow pulsing green, indicating that the run has ended. After completing a phone-free run, your run will be stored on your trackers. The next time you sync your trackers to your phone, your run will be uploaded and it will then appear in the NURVV Run app.
Other Types of Phone-Free Runs
Pressing the Activity button starts an Outdoor run by default. If you'd like to go for another type of run phone-free, simply configure the trackers using the NURVV Run app and then start your phone-free run using the Activity button as described above.
- In-run audio cues cannot be delivered unless the NURVV Run app is connected to your trackers and a pair of compatible wired/Bluetooth headphones. If you're interested in running phone-free whilst benefiting from NURVV Run's live status and coaching cues, consider using our NURVV Run Apple Watch app or pairing your trackers to a compatible ANT+ device.
- If your trackers are powered off, they will revert to the default configuration, and an Outdoor run will be started if the Activity button is pressed. If your trackers are powered off following configuration for another type of run, you will need to turn them on and re-configure using the NURVV Run app before starting your phone-free run.