The low memory notification appears if you have runs saved on the trackers that have not been synced to the NURVV Run app and the NURVV Run cloud.
Your NURVV Run trackers have enough memory to store a lot of running, but if you do see a low memory prompt, all you need to do is to allow the trackers to sync your runs. This will free up space on your trackers to store new runs.
To sync runs, follow the steps below:
1) Open the NURVV Run app on your phone and navigate to the Dashboard (Home).
2) Power on your trackers and place them close to your phone so that they can connect to the app.
3) If there are unsynced runs on your tracker, a sync will start automatically. Check the Tracker icon in the top-right-hand corner of the screen. When a sync is in progress, a blue ring is shown on the outside of the icon.
4) Wait for the sync to complete. Depending on how many runs you have to sync, this could take a few seconds or a few minutes. When the blue ring forms a complete circle around the Tracker icon, the sync is complete.
5) Navigate to Run History and check that your most recent runs appear in the list.